Monday, 23 May 2011

Bun Bun Just Passed Away

With money you can buy a house, but not a home.You can buy a clock, but not time.You can buy a bed, but not sleep.You can buy a book, but not knowledge.You can get a position, but not respect.You can buy blood, but not life. So find your happiness inside you.
Warren Buffet

 You can buy blood , but not life 
for my cat (bun bun)

 Bun bun in front of the house

today my pet just passed away
My cat  is very funny. Last night he could feel a stomachache. Not long after she took out the dirt.And earlier today she found was dead. She died at behind my house. She left her baby .I feel so sad, usually I often play with my cat,  

from left to right ( Bun bun, kun kun, momon )
And now it's gone.

7 comments:

  1. wah kucingnya gag pernah di kasih makan ya mba,, koq kurus sich,,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. iyah, kenapa? mau kasih makan kamunya?? :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. bawah sini,,,, hehehehe,,,:p:

    ReplyDelete
  4. bawah sini? hemm dasar anak kecil, tulis aja salah :b: :d:

    ReplyDelete
  5. :g: kembali ke semula ya mba,,, :q:

    ReplyDelete
  6. :o: iya nih blognya kembali ke awal ayo ayo visit :o: :d:

    ReplyDelete